This lovely cottage, set on just under 12 acres of pastured land, is the perfect home for the animal lover! Oozing with character, this home is offering 3 generously sized bedrooms, bathroom, dining, large country kitchen (with walk in pantry), lounge room and laundry, complete with an extra shower and toilet.
Extra bonuses to this home include:
– ducted air conditioning
– solar hot water
– great NBN service!
Outdoors has so very much to offer, with all pastured paddocks, suitable for horses and other large animals. There are too many features to list, but just a few are:
– above ground pool
– 19x9m workshop (earth floor)
– 2 x water tanks (one for rain water and the other for potable bore water)
– brick horse stable in one of the paddocks
– chook pens
– horse riding area
– multiple water outlets to paddocks
– two working bores – one of these does not have a pump on it currently but is in working order. The other has a Novatron Reverse Osmosis Unit on it, which is essentially a water desalinater, producing up to 18,000L of potable water every day.
Express your interest now! Photos to come very soon!
For a private viewing, please contact Bronte on 0433 337 134.